Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I apologize for the lack of posting the last little while. This post has no great deal in it, but I just want to say how thankful I am for all of those in my life I get to love and who love me. I am at home with just my little baby this weekend for Valentine's Day. Last year it was just me and her also, the other two kids and husband had gone off on a family vacation and since the baby was only a few weeks old, I opted out and got the rest I needed. Well this year, after packing the car and heading out of town to visit family, my beautiful little girl decided it was a good time to get a stomach bug. So needless to say, her and I have been laying around, and doing lots of laundry the last two days. It sure makes you realize how much you have and are blessed with when you go without for a few days. I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and three great kids whom I love more than I ever thought possible. I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones and continue to show your love and appreciation not just today, but all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment