Thursday, December 17, 2009

CUTE COUPON BINDER


Some of you got the chance to see my coupon binder at the coupon class that Shannon did for us, but I had yet to really use it. Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I LOVE IT! So, I thought I would post a link to where I got it from. It is super sturdy, and I totally don't feel so self conscious about caring it into the stores like I did with my binder. CLICK HERE to go to Stylin Binders from there you can order, or go to their etsy site and see what they have in stock and order there. Or, if you don't like the choices, you could always try to make your own! I got the one pictured above, I do wish I had requested a 3" instead of the 2" as I have nearly outgrown the 2".

These would also work great for church, school or other binders that you have to carry around. I love that I can hang it from my arm and still be able to carry my baby into the store without dropping things on the way in.

I have also added their button to the side of the blog if you want to go check it out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment