Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW MONTH = NEW COUPONS!

It is the start of a new month, and that usually means that there will be some new coupons up on the Internet. Head on over to www.coupons.com and print the ones you want. The really good ones can go quickly!

I love to use Internet coupons as they are often times higher in value than those in the paper, however, I try to only print the ones I am going to use. The cost of paper and ink can get expensive if you try to print them all off every month. Yea, sometimes I try to go back and print a coupon later and it is no longer there, but most of the time I get the ones I want.

I am not going to have computer access for the next week and a half, so there will be no new posts, however, check out the site and see what others have posted about on the side of the blog under "Coupon Blogs". Also keep checking Pinching Your Pennies for any good deals and to get your shopping list for the week! Have fun just looking around and seeing if there are any good deals to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment