Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LETTER FROM SANTA

Well, I just got back in town on Sunday, and now have a STACK of coupons I need to cut and organize. Needless to say, I have not had much time yet to check for any good deals going on this week. Hopefully by next week things will be more back to normal. I did however come across this cute little idea just before leaving town. If you go HERE to Identity Direct you can create a personalized letter from Santa to your child. It is free other than the cost of paper and ink. You fill in the information, the letter is then sent to your e-mail where you can open it and print it off for your kids. They do have the option of them sending you a printed copy in the mail, but they charge for that one. Anyway, my kids love to write letters to Santa every year, and will be so excited to get there very own letter back!

No comments:

Post a Comment