Thursday, January 7, 2010

ALBERTSON'S PROMO AND DOUBLERS!

Sorry for the absence of posts lately. I had a great holiday and have had a hard time getting back into a routine again. BUT... I am ready to tackle coupons again, and what better way to start than a week with doublers and a promo at Alberson's! I have not gotten my list ready for shopping yet, but the new shopping list are up on pinchingyourpennies.

I want to pass on a post by thekrazycouponlady where there are a lot of great scenarios posted by bloggers. One of my favorites is by confessionsofacouponaholic. It has a really good scenario mapped out if you are still trying to figure out the system and want to "copy" someone in the transactions they did. Again if you come across any good deals or have a great scenario you would like to share please let me know and I will try to pass on the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment