Friday, January 8, 2010

REED'S DAIRY ICE CREAM!

I just came across this post on pinchingyourpennies.com about receiving a free gift for your birthday from Reed's Dairy. I LOVE their ice cream and my family loves their cheese curds, so of course I was sure to sign up! You can either go to the link on PYP or else go to http://www.reedsdairy.com/birthday/

Thanks PYP for the great offer!

UPDATE: My husband and daughter both have birthday's this month, and just received their coupons! They are good for a free waffle cone, and a free bag of cheese curds!

2 comments:

  1. I love Reed's Dairy too!!! Thanks for sharing!
    p.s i work with your mom--she's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ryan@chris.inskeep, I am glad to know that someone got a good deal off of here! It is nice to know there are a few people reading!

    ReplyDelete