Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE BIRTHDAY CAKE ON YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY!


I had heard that Alberson's used to give a free birthday cake to a child on their first birthday. Since my little girl is turning one next week, I picked up the phone and called Albertson's. Well, they still do it! (at least the one in Ammon) Apparently, it depends on the store, some do and some don't so make sure to call or ask your Albertson's before ordering. You do have to order a little in advance, so I went in today and put in my order, so that we can celebrate her birthday on Sunday. I had the choice of Chocolate or white, and whipped cream or buttercream frosting. They will also personalize it for you! I will let you know how it is when we get it, but I have yet to eat a bad cake from there so I am sure it will be Delicious!
UPDATE! I just wanted to post a picture of the cake that I got for my baby! It turned out so cute and was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment