Monday, November 9, 2009

CHEAP LIGHTBULBS!

Missy just sent me this information, so I am passing it along!
"Just wanted to comment about this great deal on light bulbs, and good ones too! I just picked up 4 packs of GE light bulbs for $2.56 + tax. Use 1 Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon. Pretty sweet deal. I got them here"

Remember, Target has their own coupons you can print and since they are store coupons, you can stack them with manufacture coupons.

If you are new to shopping with coupons at Target, go here to print off their coupon policy. Several people suggest printing a copy and keeping it in your binder. Also Hip2Save has made a video called "follow me monday" that you may find useful. And it also has links for Target coupons.

Thanks Missy and Hip2Save

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, that was nice of you. I thought it was a good deal and it seems like you always need light bulbs and they are not very fun to have to buy! That Toys R Us sale is rockin'! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete