Tuesday, November 10, 2009

USEFUL PAGES

Okay, so I thought I would post a few helpful links for anyone either just getting started with coupons, or anyone who wants to know if they got a good deal or not on something. First is thePrice points list. This list tells you what is a three star, four star and five star deal. If trying to develop a storage of food, you want to make sure and stock up when prices are at a five star deal so that you don't have to pay full price later on when you run out. I have this printed and in the front of my binder so that if I come across an unadvertised deal at the store and am not sure if it is a good deal or not, I can look and see what PYP has it listed as.

The second post is Sale cycles. This makes it so that you can see when the deals seem to come around for certain products. It makes it nice to know how much you should stock up on something, and when to look for certain items in the store. I also have this printed in the front of my binder, mostly just for my own reference.

I love these two posts and use them all the time! Hope they help! Thanks to PYP for both lists!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, these are great! I don't have any of these lists yet so I'm pretty excited! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete