Monday, November 23, 2009

SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE CHEAP!

Thanks to Jodi over at PYP for the information on this deal! If you love to Digital Scrapbook, Office Depot has a great deal going on with some software programs.


They are Art Explosion® Scrapbook Factory® Deluxe 4.0 Item # 580750 and PrintMaster® Platinum 2.0 Item # 679014. I do not digital scrapbook, but know several people who LOVE to! Head on over to Family Saver Deals where she has put up a great scenario of how to get both programs for under $7.00! Remember, it is done through rebates, so you have to be willing to pay up front and wait for the money to be returned, but it sounds like a really good deal to me!

Thanks Amanda at Family Saver Deals
and Jodi at PYP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Courtney! We should collaborate- I'm not very consistent on posting the deals. I figure my family comes first. However, I do love saving money!

    I updated the deal- and corrected a mistake I made. If you shop through discovercard.com (if you have a Discover card) you can get an even better deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda for the awesome scenario! I would love to collaborate. I still feel so new myself, but wanted to share the deals I was getting with others. I love your blog, by the way! And thanks for the info on using the Discover card.

    ReplyDelete